Independent Marketing Officer (IMO)
Euidem IT Solutions is always looking for talented people to become a member of our marketing team to help us grow our reach. Just like the name implies, An Independent Marketing officer, Is a marketing executive what markets our high demand products and services for a commission.
The IMO is totally in control of his/her time, mode of operation, location and other things. Once recruited as an IMO, we equip you with our software products and other solutions which are then sold at a fixed pre-determined price.
An IMO is a member of staff of Euidem IT Solutions even though him/her chooses when to work and when not to. The activities on IMO are moderated predefined models and our business development executives.
If you are convinced this is for you, please apply within
The duties of our IMOs include:
- Locate new markets and introduce Euidem IT Solutions products and service
- Serves as the company’s ambassador/representative in a particular region
- Implement/ execute marketing activities defined for the year according to the annual plan
- Negotiating for business deals and development of effective presentations and proposals
- Coordinating communication between partners/clients and the company to promote relations to enhance satisfaction and loyalty.
- Implement marketing activities as and when required and ensure wide visibility of Euidem IT Solutions’ branding and promotional materials during the implementation of such activities e.g. product forums for clients, participation in conferences, media advertising, sponsorship, CSR events, etc.
- Keep accurate database of all client contact details for the purpose of sending the weekly or monthly newsletter or any other requirement for such information e.g. bulk SMS broadcasts
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Manage time efficiently and accomplish tasks within set deadlines.
Qualities and Skills
- Ability to manage internal and external marketing communication and agency relationships
- Very creative and resourceful – able to make the best use of limited resources
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to work well with key internal and external stakeholders and get them to delivered tasks.
- High level of personal drive – identify priority tasks and focus on the same.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player with strong initiative, enthusiasm and good business sense.
- Attention to detail and high level of organization.
- Able to work under pressures of deadlines.
- Be knowledgeable of ICT products and processes and new developments in the industry.
Knowledge & Experience
- We seek individuals with proper control of English language, highly presentable and Outspoken. A justifiable degree in any field is an added advantage.
- Conversant with Marketing principles and versatile in the knowledge of cost effective means of promoting a growing brand
- Experience within the IT industry would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics & requirements.